Ten Things About Me
- I love helping people figure things out and make connections.
- If you bring up martial arts, expect us to be talking for a while.
- I like the idea of gardening and landscaping more than the execution.
- I’m an introvert and a bit shy. Strike up a conversation. I like that.
- Tell me about you. I like to listen to people’s stories.
- If you like white popcorn, then we’ll become fast friends.
- Debating is fun, but finding common ground is more satisfying.
- Don’t bring up tea unless you have time to kill.
- I’m always on the look out for people who want ARCs of my books.
- Giving is a need, not a want.
In my former career as a training & development specialist, I was known as “Keen Kori.”